- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted browsing, remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose purpose is to ensure the operation of the web.
- Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once authenticated within the Websites.
(ii) Third-party cookies: https://elasticsbarbany.com/ may contain third-party cookies aimed at providing a better service that these third parties offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, treated by https://elasticsbarbany.com/ or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of anonymized browsing profiles of the users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service:
- Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Social media cookies:
- Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows you from website to website, appearing next to your name when you perform actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
Specifically, this website uses:
Wc_cart_hash_# elasticsbarbany.com HTML Persistent
Wc_fragments_# elasticsbarbany.com HTML Session
If you wish to modify the cookie settings of your browser, you can do so by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari:https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookie is placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. If you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies are, in this link you can access the guide to cookies published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf